From JOAQUIN GUANTER GONZALBEZ <x...@tid.es>
Subject AMBARI-2115 - Support for host unregistration
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 09:39:39 GMT
Hello devs!

A few weeks ago I submitted a patch that adds support for host unregistration, which is useful
if you need to format machines or revert them to a clean snapshot (in the case of VMs). I
have now updated the patch with server-initiated host unregistration support.

I have seen the issue is assigned to me, but I'm not sure what I should be doing. Should I
reassign it to someone else for a code review?

Thanks!
Ximo.

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra pol?tica
de env?o y recepci?n de correo electr?nico en el enlace situado m?s abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on
the basis of the terms set out at: