From xiayang <xiay...@antvision.cn>
Subject Some questions about Ambari
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 02:34:49 GMT
Hi, I have some questions about Ambari .
I had joined user group , but I think I can't get answer from there . So I tried to ask some
project team members . If I get a response , I will be very glad.
My Company wants to use Ambari to manage Hadoop . We had already used Hadoop 1.1.1 to run
the some important software. But Ambari web setup will install hdfs 1.1.2 . And the company
didn't agree to update Hadoop . Because those critical softwares are important , they were
afraid of any  breakdown .
I am IT professional . I try to edit , compile the source . My plan is to prevent HDFS installation
from web setup , and the Ambari can also monitor the exsiting Hadoop 1.1.1.  Althought I can
get help from the wiki , I think it's still a hard work .

Can I get some advice or idea from your team ?

Best Regards
Andy Shar