From Sumit Mohanty <smoha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code Proposal
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 04:26:05 GMT
Welcome Andres. I am sure you will enjoy the project.

You may have already seen this.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Ambari has some useful
information that can be of help. When and if you use the wiki feel free to
modify or suggest modifications where needed.

I will go over the proposal and send you comments if any.

-Sumit