From Sumit Mohanty <smoha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: ambari-setup error
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 01:17:57 GMT
It seems there was an upgrade of ambari-server on that host. During
upgrade, the existing "conf" folder is moved to "conf.save" to preserve
any config changes. Also, when you upgrade you do not need to run
"ambari-server setup" as upgraded ambari can use the same setup.

In any case, if you are unblocked that¹s good.

-Sumit