From Srimanth Gunturi <srima...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: quick intro to front end code
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2013 06:14:36 GMT
Hi Sandeep,
Thanks for taking time to contribute to the Ambari project.

Since what you have asked is a very important question for developers, I
have created a new Ambari Code
Layout<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Ambari+Code+Layout>page
on Ambari Wiki. This is an attempt to familiarize developers with the
code structure in Ambari.

Please go through it, and give us your feedback on where it can be
improved.
Hoping to learn from your pain points and make contributing to Ambari
easier.
Regards,
Srimanth