From Mahadev Konar <maha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Get trunk running in VM
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 21:14:32 GMT
Michael,
 hadoop-lzo are usually available from the utils repo.

 You can either add the repo below as a separate repo on your host or
add it in the repo info.xml to let the agent manage the yum repos for
you.

 <repo>
      <baseurl>http://public-repo-1.hortonworks.com/HDP-UTILS-1.1.0.15/repos/centos6</baseurl>
      <repoid>HDP-UTILS-1.1.0.15</repoid>