From Sandeep Baldawa <sandeepbald...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: quick intro to front end code
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2013 06:52:27 GMT
Awesome, thanks a lot. This is exactly on the lines of what would help me
to get started quickly. I will also add to the same as and when I explore
the code. I second peicheng's comment something similar on agent and server
side would be really helpful.

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 11:14 PM, Srimanth Gunturi <srimanth@hortonworks.com