From Paulo Ricardo Paz Vital <pvi...@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
Subject Re: ambari-setup error
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 17:42:31 GMT
Looks like the file /etc/ambari-server/conf/ambari.properties could not
be read. I faced something like this (don't remember the correct error)
when I accidentally deleted this file.

Is the file there? Is the permissions of file/directories ok?

Regards, Paulo.

--
Paulo Ricardo Paz Vital, Staff Software Engineer
Linux Technology Center, IBM Systems & Technology Group