From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: ambar postgres DB : where are all the table?
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 06:41:42 GMT
Hi Su,

The "ambari" database has a schema called "ambari".  This is accessible by
the user "ambari-server".

1. Connect to the "ambari" database with "ambari-server": psql -U
ambari-server ambari (the default password is "bigdata")
2. Once you are in the psql prompt, you can list all the tables with: \dt
ambari.*
3. You can query tables like this: select * from ambari.clusters;

Hope this helps.

Yusaku