From Su Kucherova <su.kucher...@gmail.com>
Subject failed services debugging
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 09:45:12 GMT
Hi
I used Ambari 1.2.1 with my 5 node cluster and i selected sqoop, pig,oozie
.For some reasons the services failed to start/install
I dont see any logs on the GUI and not many in the ambari-server.log.

What are ways i can improvemy debugging skills with ambari.
I am looking changing log-levels..looking at specific keywords...something
to speed up
how or where do i do all that.I was expecting a GUI/config page .

If it is not present i was thinking of adding a REST call for that...

Thanks
Su