From Su Kucherova <su.kucher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: failed services debugging
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 05:43:17 GMT
Thank you the REST call
http://<ambari-server>:8080/
api/v1/clusters/<clustername>/requests/<id>?fields=tasks/*
was helpful.

I am facing a issue where one of the services always fail to start and to
debug this issue i need to recreate the cluster from scratch.
IS there a way i can trigger the reinstall of the services on a particular
node by using the agent alone.
IS the a agent console which i can use to invoke a puppet module.

Thanks
Su