From Siddharth Wagle <swa...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop-2.0 support
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 23:31:03 GMT
I have added sub-tasks to the AMBARI-1543 JIRA.

Adding Hue service which is currently ongoing, can be used as a guideline.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20AMBARI%20AND%20issuetype%20%3D%20Task%20AND%20text%20~%20hue

The documentation for creating new services is not currently documented but
here is link to how existing services are added to Ambari,

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Ambari+-+Add+New+Service

Best Regards,
Sid