From "Modeel, Subin" <subin.mod...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Create a new cluster on the same hardware
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 06:08:14 GMT
Hi Mahadev,

Once I stop all the services I am able to successfully recreate the services.
Also pre installing the rpms also speed my deployment.

Can you tell me the JIRAs for the management API's
We do have few doubts on the APIs exposed.

Thanks
Subin

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 6:12 AM, Mahadev Konar <mahadev@hortonworks.com<mailto:mahadev@hortonworks.com>>