From Mahadev Konar <maha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: SLES support.
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 16:29:51 GMT
Paulo,
 SLES 11 is supported platform with the upcoming release under vote.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ambari-dev/201301.mbox/%3CCALF7aMStuXOmWkScYbcVsqEwtLe_f86Nh7rP10FjMNQz=C7A9Q@mail.gmail.com%3E

Please take a look at the docs links in the above email thread. Also feel
free to try it out and let us know how it goes.

mahadev