From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: about AMBARI-666 ambari-web not login
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 18:45:12 GMT
Hi Jinwei,

Great to hear that you were able to successfully install a cluster.
API support to delete a cluster is something that we will be working on
soon.
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-1194.

To delete the cluster on 1.2.0 RC0, you can issue "ambari-server reset"
from the command line.
This clears all database entries made.
You would need to manually stop all Java processes, perform yum erase to
uninstall packages, etc., on the hosts that you installed the cluster on.

We will be updating developer documentation in the next few days on the
Wiki.

Thanks for your patience.

Yusaku