From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Ambari 0.9-incubating RC2
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 20:37:45 GMT
-1.
There's a problem with this Ambari release.
When you install a cluster with Ambari 0.9 RC2, the Monitoring Dashboard
built and installed from Ambari source gets overwritten and installs a
Monitoring Dashboard that is branded Hortonworks (this is being pulled from
the repo mentioned in the installation guide).
Also, I tried installing a cluster on both RHEL 5.8 and RHEL 6.3.
Monitoring Dashboard was not showing Nagios alerts on RHEL 6.3 (RHEL 5.8
was fine).  I will file JIRAs.

Yusaku