From Jitendra Pandey <jiten...@hortonworks.com>
Subject AMBARI-666
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 23:33:42 GMT
Hi All,
    I have created this jira AMBARI-666 towards the next set of features in
Ambari. We plan to do this development in a separate branch AMBARI-666
because it will involve some major changes. We will soon publish a design
document on the jira that will cover the proposed changes and the scope of
the work.
    The jira will server as an umbrella jira for all the work in the new
branch.
    Please note that this work doesn't disrupt the current 0.9 release
planned off branch-0.9, and we will continue to fix critical bugs in the
trunk.

regards
jitendra

--