From Devaraj Das <d...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Ambari 0.9-incubating RC1
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 20:40:50 GMT
I just uploaded a fix for the blocker. Really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

users who deploy a cluster using Ambari (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-627)

> In light of this, my vote is -1 (binding) until this blocker is addressed.
>
> thanks
> -- Hitesh
>
> On Jul 9, 2012, at 8:07 PM, Vikram Dixit wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I have created a ambari-0.9-incubating-rc1 release candidate. This work is a complete
re-write of the earlier code and warranted a big jump in the version number. Also, we are
close enough to a 1.0 and should be able to make a 1.0 release soon. However, given that the
current trunk is very usable and supports a number of features, we have the 0.9 as a stable
playing ground before 1.0. The following artifacts up for a vote: