From "Vitthal \"Suhas\" Gogate" <gog...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Ambari 0.9-incubating RC0
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 01:47:42 GMT
+1

Thanks Vikram!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 4, 2012, at 3:15 PM, Vikram Dixit <vikram@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have created a ambari-0.9-incubating-rc0 release candidate. This work is a complete
re-write of the earlier code and warranted a big jump in the version number. Also, we are
close enough to a 1.0 and should be able to make a 1.0 release soon. However, given that the
current trunk is very usable and supports a number of features, we have the 0.9 as a stable
playing ground before 1.0. The following artifacts up for a vote: