From Deniz Demir <denizde...@me.com>
Subject Re: Current State of Trunk
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 04:00:36 GMT
Hi Vikram,

Thank you very much for your response. I am looking forward to its release. Is there any design
documents for Ambari-186?

By the way, is the code in trunk usable right now? I mean, does it work?

Best,
Deniz

On Jun 7, 2012, at 6:04 PM, Vikram Dixit wrote:

> Hi Deniz,
>
> Your observation is right. Ambari-186 is completely different from trunk. Hopefully it
will replace it.

> Regardless, I am of the opinion that this tree should be ready for consumption in 2-3
weeks. We are currently stabilizing this code base.

> Thank you for your interest.
>
> Regards
> Vikram.
>
> On Jun 7, 2012, at 5:47 PM, Deniz Demir wrote:
>
>> I am still hoping a response to the following questions. I am also curious for the
time table for the first release.

>> Thanks,
>> Deniz
>>

>> On Jun 6, 2012, at 10:59 PM, Deniz Demir wrote:
>>
>>> It looks like Ambari-186 is completely different from what is in the trunk. Do
you mean it will replace what is currently in trunk? Or does it work with or on top of trunk
code?