From Vikram Dixit <vik...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Current State of Trunk
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 01:04:29 GMT
Hi Deniz,

Your observation is right. Ambari-186 is completely different from trunk. Hopefully it will
replace it.

Regardless, I am of the opinion that this tree should be ready for consumption in 2-3 weeks.
We are currently stabilizing this code base.

Thank you for your interest.

Regards
Vikram.

On Jun 7, 2012, at 5:47 PM, Deniz Demir wrote:

> I am still hoping a response to the following questions. I am also curious for the time
table for the first release.

> Thanks,
> Deniz
>

> On Jun 6, 2012, at 10:59 PM, Deniz Demir wrote:
>
>> It looks like Ambari-186 is completely different from what is in the trunk. Do you
mean it will replace what is currently in trunk? Or does it work with or on top of trunk code?