From "Ratay, Steve" <Steve.Ra...@Teradata.com>
Subject Unable to build project - Cannot run program python2.6
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 22:27:38 GMT
I am unable to build the Ambari project.  I am running "mvn clean install" from the trunk folder,
and get the following error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.2:exec (python-test)
on project ambari-agent: Command execution failed. Cannot run program "python2.6" (in directory
"D:\PROJECTS\Hadoop\ambari\trunk\agent\src\test\python"): CreateProcess error=2, The system
cannot find the file specified -> [Help 1]

I am running Cygwin on a Windows 7 box.  I have installed python via Cygwin, but I'm not sure
what else I might need to do to get things working.  I'd appreciate any help as I'm pretty
much dead in the water until I can get a build to complete.

Thanks, Steve