From Ahmed Fathalla <afatha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ambari Assistance
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:03:59 GMT
Good stuff Eric. I think we need to read README because it seems to be
outdated and references someting called beacon?

I think also more documentation is needed on how to use the system as a
whole. I mean now I understand how to run the client. But what kind of
commands can I issue through it?

--
Ahmed Fathalla