From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Alois podling termination
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 08:49:15 GMT
Unfortunately this vote has passed with 4 +1 and no objections.

Votes came from:

Marcus Holthaus
Urs Lerch
Flavio Pellanda
Christian Grobmeier

I will care about the next steps on general@incubator. The source code
will stay available somewhere in the SVN. If you like to continue at a
later point of time, you are welcome :-)

Cheers + best of luck!
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de