From "Marcus Holthaus (IMSEC)" <Marcus.Holth...@imsec.ch>
Subject Lightning Talk recording details
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 10:48:59 GMT
Hi all

here some more details regarding the lightning talk:

The video is available on the iphone blog at
http://27c3.iphoneblog.de/recordings/4300.html
This works fine for my iPhone and iPad, but not on my Linux computer.
My four minutes start at 45:35

The recording is not "official". Those will be at:
http://events.ccc.de/congress/2010/wiki/Conference_Recordings

List with mirrors containing recording:
http://events.ccc.de/congress/2010/wiki/Documentation

Most recordings are there already, but not the lightning talks.

Cheers

-- Marcus

--

-- Dr. Marcus Holthaus
-- IMSEC GmbH, +41 41 780 00 11, Fax +41 41 780 00 21