From Urs Lerch <m...@ulerch.net>
Subject help for paper
Date Sat, 15 Jan 2011 03:12:28 GMT
Hi all,

I just finished the first draft for a paper, we'd like to submit to the
"6th International Conference on IT Security Incident Management & IT
Forensics". Find it in our wiki: http://wiki.apache.org/alois/IMF2011.

While I think that the line of argumentation should be worked out well
(correct me if I'm wrong), there is still some "flesh" missing. So if
you have additions, please feel free to add. And since English is not my
native language, I bet there are a lot of errors to correct.

The deadline for the submission is the forthcomming Monday. I know,
there's not a lot of time left, and you guys all have a more than enough
to do. The more I would appreciate your help. Thanks in advance!

The conlcusions part is still very brief, I'll work on that myself. What
doesn't mean, that your contributions weren't welcome.

Best,
Urs