From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: website
Date Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:23:53 GMT
Hi,

unfortunately i am not allowed to send PDFs. If you pay the postage i
am willing to send you the book (it pretty small, I think < 200 pages)
to NY

However, if I am of help for something, let me know. Btw, together
with a friend I wrote a similar tool just in PHP: piwi.googlecode.com.
Its concept is very similar and it can create static websites too.

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de