From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: December Report
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2010 17:52:29 GMT
I'd also like to request that we explicitly add these these entries to the
report, to make it easier for those reading the report to know we are
providing the information requested:

 * A list of the three most important issues to address in the move towards
graduation.
 * Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be
aware of
 * How has the community developed since the last report
 * How has the project developed since the last report.

The 'No community yet' note in the report covers the third bullet, but
please add these and add the 'no community yet' under the third entry.

Thanks

Scott

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 6:34 AM, Flavio Pellanda <flavio.pellanda@logintas.ch