From Flavio Pellanda <flavio.pella...@logintas.ch>
Subject Re: December Report
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2010 14:34:16 GMT
Hi,

the debian packages are no official release yet. We used them for our
demo server and for testing.

Since not all dependencies are available in the official debian
repositories, it's not sure if it will go into the official debian
releases. So, I think there is no need to follow the guidelines at the
moment - maybe there won't be a Debian package in future.

Best, Flavio