From Urs Lerch <m...@ulerch.net>
Subject website
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 16:50:17 GMT
Hi all,

our project site is up and running:

  http://incubator.apache.org/alois/

Please feel free to post any remarks, change wishes etc. etc. I know it
is by no way finished, but I wanted it online so we can start the
discussion and build a community.

I used the Apache tool Forrester. It is really simple, but you need to
install it on your computer to make changes. For the moment I will
gladly do the work for you, if you don't want to mess with it.

So far I haven't played with the styles, I just used the default. But I
look forward to get to know the possiblities of Forrester in this
domain, too.

Furthermore, I just all added the sources to the repository, in the
folder "website". Although I already deleted a lot of it, still most of
the files were generated by the tool Forrester. Since I didn't find yet
the time to clear it up properly, this is an open issue for me (already
created in Jira).

I understood that the publishing can be automated by the Apache
infrastructure, by simply commiting the changes. I will follow this
path, too. Just give me some time ;)

Best,
Urs