From Urs Lerch <m...@ulerch.net>
Subject Homepage
Date Sat, 11 Dec 2010 02:18:21 GMT
Hi

The first version of the project site is almost finished. I propose to
upload the website in the official place and we then discuss it. For me
it makes more sense to do it this way than to "publish" it somewhere on
a "test server". And since we have no community so far, I don't think
that we would confuse anybody.

A question to our mentors: In the podling guide, I found this text:

"People using Maven, Forrest, or any other tool still have to address
the SVN publishing requirement that the infrastructure team has laid
out. If that is done, then we just run "svn update" in that directory to
load the site from SVN."

Unfortunatly, I haven't found further information. The easiest way for
me would be to commit all the source files to svn and upload the
generated files to our web directory. But it seems that this isn't the
way I should do it, since I used Forrest. Can you please assist me in my
next steps?

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Urs