From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for November 2010 (alois-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 16:53:59 GMT
See
http://www.apache.org/licenses/GPL-compatibility.html

And particularly, the list of licenses which may be included in Apache
projects here:
http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html

I apologize for not making this clear prior to entry into the incubator.  I
wasn't clear what your third-party dependencies were and I should have
asked.

Let me know if this is a dealbreaker for this project.

Scott