From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for November 2010 (alois-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 22:27:39 GMT
I just wanted to make sure we had enough time for everyone to review &
provide updates if needed prior to the due date.

One other thing:
I used a mixed-case version of the project name in my prior email, but I see
some links with Alois and some with ALOIS.....is our project name Alois,
ALOIS, alois, or some other variation?

Thanks

Scott

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:05 PM, Flavio Pellanda <flavio.pellanda@logintas.ch