From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for November 2010 (alois-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 20:33:41 GMT
Thanks for updating the Wiki..

I have two requests:

1. Can you elaborate on the mailing list (and provide a quick explanation in
the wiki) on the libisi rubygems release? I assume this is a project
dependency...will that be released as a part of ALOIS?  How is it licensed,
etc?
2. The 'next steps todo' is great to have in the report, but I want to make
sure we follow the podling report template and provide responses to these
requests:

A list of the three most important issues to address in the move towards
graduation.
Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be aware
of
How has the community developed since the last report
How has the project developed since the last report.

Obviously, the last two don't really apply in this report, but we could add
them and put 'N/A', just for completeness.

Thanks
Scott