From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for November 2010 (alois-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:10:44 GMT
That's fine. My point was the next todos are not likely to be the
three most important steps toward graduation (likely licensing,
community etc).

By the way, gpl dependencies will need to be replaced prior to
graduation with dependencies compatible with the Apache License 2.0.

Scott

On Nov 10, 2010, at 1:32 AM, Flavio Pellanda <flavio.pellanda@logintas.ch