From "Marcus Holthaus (IMSEC)" <Marcus.Holth...@imsec.ch>
Subject Re: ALOIS on clients
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:20:24 GMT
Hi all

I think this is a good idea, but it's too early to follow up on it.
First, there's version 1 we need to have as the release. Then there's
the discussion due as to where ALOIS should be headed. Managing client
PC logs is a feasible goal and thus should be reconsidered then.

I will keep that in mind until then.

-- Marcus