From Flavio Pellanda <flavio.pella...@logintas.ch>
Subject Re: Comparision OSSIM - ALOIS / roadmap suggestion
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 16:44:05 GMT
Hi,

Thank you Urs.

> As a result of this comparison, I'd suggest the following roadmap for
> the months to come:
>
> 1. Making the code available
> 2. Support an online demo installation
1. + 2.: Yes I agree.

> 3. Reference Installations incl. install documentation of as many
>    platforms as possible
Should not be very difficult. Basically, RubyOnRails should run on most
platforms. There are a few gems that must be compiled, but they are only used
for layouts in emails.

> 4. Define and implement interfaces between the modules
> 5. Optimize module for module and discuss the possibility of replacing
>    own code by third party open source tools
4 + 5. Maybe these points need to be defined more precisely. Depending on the
use cases, that AOIS should solve, the interfaces and modules would get quite
different. The better we know who should use ALOIS and how, the better we can
implement the needed interfaces and adapters.

Cheers Flavio