From Urs Lerch <m...@ulerch.net>
Subject ALOIS on clients
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2010 16:00:36 GMT
Hi all,

Just a thought of mine I'd like to discuss:

A few minutes ago I read the news that the french federal police
switches all its PC-clients to Ubuntu. With this in mind I thought about
the idea to see ALOIS not only as a server software, but also as a
client tool, which could also work as a decentral satellite. The client
could collect all logs and analyze it in real-time. Furthermore, the
logs could be sent periodically to the central system.

What do you think? I'd happy to get your feedback.

Best,
Urs