From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: website, logo and brand
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 14:48:12 GMT
> Is there anyone who wants to set up the Alois website? If not so, I
> would like to do it. Furthermore, I think it is best to start it small
> and neat.

please have in mind, that our infrastructure would like to get static
html committed to a repository. In other terms, whatever tool you use,
after all you need to have some static html which needs to be in svn.
Some people use Apache Forrest, much more Maven Site. You can choose
whatever you like

> And a question to our mentors Christian and Scott: Do we now call the
> project "Apache Alois" or just "Alois"? I've seen on other incubator
> project sides that they use the brand Apache.

Its Apache Alois. You are part of Apache and can show it. I will
forward you some brandnew branding requirements after this e-mail
which we need to conform

Cheers