From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Podling report
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 06:42:20 GMT
Hello,

...and warm greetings to the brandnew ALOIS dev list.

I hope everybody from the core team has made it to subscribe to this
list - a short feedback is welcome.

I would like to mention that ALOIS has to provide a incubator report
each months for the first three and then quarterly. The next one is to
be done now.

Here is the reporting schedule:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule

A report should be added to the wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2010

You should include this information:
- The "incubating since" info.
- The project's top 2 or 3 things to resolve prior to graduation.
- A short description of what your project's software does.

In other terms projects report what they are doing currently, how life
goes on and if there are any big discussions/problems.

It would be very good if one of you guys would create even the first
report. Mentors will review or help in case of trouble. Please have
also in mind that the mentors need to sign off the report, so please
give us some time before deadline to check it out. 50% of your mentors
have childs, the other 50% horses and that means we are not on our
computer all the day :-)

Just a side note, reports should be in time; incubator people watch
them seriously and a failed report is maybe the first sign for a
project in trouble. If you want to show your apache friends that ALOIS
is doing well - make a good report :-)

If any questions, shout.

Cheers to all,
Christian