From Flavio Pellanda <flavio.pella...@logintas.ch>
Subject License information
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 12:56:46 GMT
Hi all,

I'd like to add license information to our sourcefiles, but before touching
each file I want to ensure, that I use the right License information.

In the root of the source I would add this
http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt as LICENSE file.

In every sourcefile I add this header:

> Copyright 2010 The Apache Software Foundation.
>
> Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
> you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
> You may obtain a copy of the License at
>
> http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
>
> Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
> distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
> WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
> See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
> limitations under the License.

Is that correct?

Cheers to All

Flavio