From Flavio Pellanda <flavio.pella...@logintas.ch>
Subject Alois Releases
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:50:51 GMT
Hi,

we internally discussed the next tow releases of Alois.

The first public release sould be Version 1.9 which is the current Version of
Alois we have developed until now (with Licence Headers). I will upload the
source as soon as I get my Apache account.

During 1.9 we want to open the discussion on "What is the main difference of
Alois according to other ITSIM software.". After this is clear, Version 2.0
should have a usable implementation, documentation and demonstration of these
defined points.

Some proposals:
 * Easy and userfriendly Database analyzing with reporting and alarming
 * Automatic log analyzing with just a few clicks
 * Online Help
 * Automatic Database-Table analyzing with a lot of different charts types.
 * Normalized view for statistics and reporting on many different database
types (relational, chouchdb, logfiles, accesslogs, snmp, files, maildir,
filesystems, apt-source, calender, contacts, and many more...)
 * ....

Discussion opened...

Cheers Flavio