From Flavio Pellanda <flavio.pella...@logintas.ch>
Subject Re: Podling report
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 08:41:33 GMT
Hi all,

First of all, thanks for your engagement!

I added our first Report to http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2010,
please tell me if more information is needed.

I already have some questions about podling, maybe someone can help me.

* How can I modify http://incubator.apache.org/projects/alois.html?
(Emailadresses of mailinglists are misspelled)

* I could not find a page that describes real requirements for the sourcecode
to work in apache environement. (E.g. what licensing header is needed, how
should test cases run and what is required for automatic builds?)

* How do I get a user account for uploading sourcecode?

Possibly I searched the wrong places, probably a quick link list for beginners
could help. ;-)

Thanks in advance.

Best
Flavio