From Urs Lerch <m...@ulerch.net>
Subject website, logo and brand
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:59:26 GMT
Hi,

Is there anyone who wants to set up the Alois website? If not so, I
would like to do it. Furthermore, I think it is best to start it small
and neat.

Is there already a logo for Alois? Are there any ideas? Please come up
with as much drafts as you can manage. So we could choose from a variety
of ideas.

And a question to our mentors Christian and Scott: Do we now call the
project "Apache Alois" or just "Alois"? I've seen on other incubator
project sides that they use the brand Apache.

Best,
Urs