incubator-allura-users mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <object.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Linking commits and tickets
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:32:37 GMT
On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 9:22 AM, Tim Van Steenburgh <tvansteenburgh@geek.net
> wrote:

>  Hi Rick,
>
> You can link to a ticket from a commit message (or any markdown-parsed
> text) with a link like: [#1234] (where 1234 is the ticket number).

How does this work when the project has multiple trackers set up?  For
example, we have one tracker system for Bugs and a separate one for Feature
Requests (this is a migrated sourceforge project).  Using, for example,
[#1] is ambiguous, since there are #1 tickets in two different trackers.

Rick