incubator-allura-users mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <dbronds...@geek.net>
Subject Re: Linking commits and tickets
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:59:05 GMT
On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 9:55 AM, Tim Van Steenburgh
<tvansteenburgh@geek.net> wrote:
> In that case you can preface the ticket number with the tool "mount point"
> (the name of the tool as displayed in the url path). So for example:
>
> [bugs:#1]
> [features:#1]
>
> You can even link to artifacts in other projects by prepending the project
> name:
>
> [allura:tickets:#1]
>
> I guess we need to document this better or something. :)

The "Formatting Help" button near almost all text areas has a section
called "Artifact Links" which explains it.  I'm sure it could be
improved (e.g. most people probably don't know what an "artifact" is)

--
Dave Brondsema
Principal Software Engineer - sf.net

--