incubator-allura-users mailing list archives

From "Rony G. Flatscher (Apache)" <r...@apache.org>
Subject Questions ad Allura ...
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 10:15:32 GMT
Hi there,

having been many years interested/active in <https://sourceforge.net/projects/oorexx/>
I have
experienced the project's switch to Allura.

The project is a long standing one, which means that the trackers have quite a few entries
and
developers have been accustomed to learning/seeing/printing code diffs right away to make
it easy to
study what got changed.

After some time of using the new system (to get accustomed to it) there are many, many
questions/problems opened, some of which can be answered/solved on the ooRexx developer list,
some
via Allura-trackers, but it seems for very important aspects of a developer system, there
is (yet?)
no solution or knowledge available.

Therefore I would like to kindly request comments/hints/pointers to the following three items,
that
are coming into ones way, being accustomed to the old system and not having found the counterparts
in the new Allura: