From Roberto Galoppini <roberto.galopp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discuss: Ready to graduate?
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 14:26:39 GMT

> On Mar 3, 2014, at 4:12 PM, Roberto Galoppini <roberto.galoppini@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>

> > Yea, we need a name for our VP, and it seems to me you're the natural
> > candidate!
>
> +1
>
> > Going to craft a VOTE mail right away, time flies...
>
> Are you going to ask who wishes to stay on in the new PMC?

Actually I made the assumption that all committers would have liked to be
part of it, all in all we could add more people over time if we do
graduate... or you think it would be more appropriate to ask first? Pardon
me but my experience with the graduation process is limited, every
suggestion is more than welcome.

Roberto