From Roberto Galoppini <roberto.galopp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Allura from Incubator to TLP status
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 15:41:36 GMT
Hello folks,

Thanks for voting on the graduation of Allura from Incubator to TLP status.

We have 10 +1 votes.

As per previous notes the list of members will include only people who
voted and cofirmed his/her will to be included or who asked to be included.
Below you find the final text, that reflects all minor changes previously
discussed in this thread.

Roberto

 ## Resolution to create a TLP from graduating Incubator podling

  X. Establish the Apache Allura Project

  WHEREAS, the Board of Directors deems it to be in the best interests of
  the Foundation and consistent with the Foundation's purpose to establish a
  Project Management Committee charged with the creation and maintenance of
  open-source software related to a forge for managing software projects for
 distribution at no charge to the public.

  NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, that a Project Management Committee (PMC),
  to be known as the "Apache Allura Project", be and hereby is established
  pursuant to Bylaws of the Foundation; and be it further

  RESOLVED, that the Apache Allura Project be and hereby is responsible for

the creation and maintenance of software for the development of software
projects, including source control systems, issue tracking, discussion,
wiki, and other software project management tools, and be it further

RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache Allura" be and hereby
is created, the person holding such office to serve at the direction of the
Board of Directors as the chair of the Apache Allura Project, and to have
primary responsibility for management of the projects within the scope of
responsibility of the Apache Allura Project; and be it further

RESOLVED, that the persons listed immediately below be and hereby are
appointed to serve as the initial members of the Apache Allura Project:

  Tim Van Steenburgh
  Wayne Witzel III
  Cory Johns
  Dave Brondsema
  Roberto Galoppini
  Alvaro del Castillo
  Stefano Invernizzi
  Simone Gatti
  Jim Jagielski

  NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Dave Brondsema be appointed
  to the office of Vice President, Apache Allura, to serve in accordance
with
  and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of
  the Foundation until death, resignation, retirement, removal or
  disqualification, or until a successor is appointed; and be it further

  RESOLVED, that the initial Apache Allura PMC be and hereby is tasked with
  the creation of a set of bylaws intended to encourage open development and
  increased participation in the Apache Allura Project; and be it further

  RESOLVED, that the Apache Allura Project be and hereby is tasked with the
  migration and rationalization of the Apache Incubator Allura podling; and
  be it further

  RESOLVED, that all responsibilities pertaining to the Apache Incubator
  Allura podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator Project are hereafter
  discharged.