From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: What's next
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 06:28:18 GMT
On 3/19/14 6:00 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Once we graduate, we report to the board every month for three months. During
> that time, the board will want to see progress on the issues that were pointed
> out in the graduation discussion, and we need to make sure we're making progress
> on them, particularly on branding issues, if any.

Two items that I think we'll want to discuss with Apache branding experts:

* visual distinction between SourceForge and Allura webpage design - came up
incubator vote thread
* hosting a page directly at allura.apache.org VS redirecting that to
forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura  The former is stipulated at
http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html#websites

Additionally, of course, we need to make progress on moving tickets and anything
else still on SourceForge.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal